Tuesday 4 May 2010

Volcano interrups again..

So... I was still stuck in Dubai due to be flying back to the UK on Monday however they rescheduled my flight AGAIN due to all the back log they were having to deal with. So I suffer again and have to inform Mark and Gemma I will not be back not until the 28th (Wednesday) so we had to reschedule the whole shoot again- inform the models and the MUA that the date had changed again.

Unfortunatly due to this our model Abbie could not make the 28th and sam with our MUA Jennie King who was also unable to make this new date.

So we were put in a very difficult position and had gone from having everything set up, ready to go- to having only one model and ourselves.

I contacted 3 other MUA's both on the website modelmayhem and also on facebook as I head reccomendations on a few... However only one MUA got back to me and was busy that day and the other two did not bother to reply.

So I dedided to do both the hair and make up by myself..

1 comment: